[UPDATED] UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form – 2021/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
– Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 34 years of age;
– Candidates must possess five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Method of Application:
– Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA REMITA PLATFORM in any Commercial Bank under the service type “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING”.
– A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377, First Bank of Nigeria.
– Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken two weeks prior to application) while returning the completed application forms.
Note: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, State of origin, Local Government Area, School(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: Monday 2nd August, 2021
Examination date: Saturday 7th August, 2021
Time: 10:00 am prompt
Venue: School of Nursing Complex, UBTH, Benin City.
For further enquiries, please call: 08052232291