Orji Kalu announces Scholarship for 50 Nigerians to study Medicine abroad
The Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced 2021 scholarship program for Nigerian undergraduates who wish to study Medicine and Surgery in Venezuela.
The Foundation, owned by former Abia governor Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, says the Scholarship was in collaboration with the Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students. The length of study is six years.
The Foundation will provide full financial support which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends for the selected students.
● be a citizen of Nigeria
● have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage.
● be aged between 18 and 23 years old
● be single (marital status)
● be medically fit
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT:
● Photocopy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO) certificate
● Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
July 30th, 2021 — August 15th, 2021
Documents should be mailed to
For more information visit https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org