Listen to Episode 75 of ‘Blue Rush’: Can Big Blue Stop The Bleeding? feat. Billy Price
The Giants could be 2-1. They could be 1-2. Instead, they are 0-3. Going to New Orleans on Sunday in what is the first full-capacity crowd at the Superdome since Jan. 2020 isn’t exactly the best way to get in the win column. It’s going to be loud and for a Giants offense that has struggled to put up a ton of points, this might be a tough one to win. Can Big Blue stop the bleeding?
To preview Giants-Saints, we bring you a new episode of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Lawrence Tynes and Paul Schwartz. We chat with new Giants center Billy Price.
Blue Rush Podcast with Paul, Lawrence & Jake:
- JOE JUDGE/JASON GARRETT: Reacting to Judge’s comments on analytics and the conditioning debate. Is he working players so hard on conditioning that it is leading to injuries? How much blame should be put on him for the Giants’ failures? How much blame goes on Jason Garrett? Lawrence feels the New York media is not questioning Garrett enough nor critiquing him.
- GIANTS-SAINTS: This will be a raucous atmosphere. Fans in New Orleans are excited to finally be back at the Superdome. It’s going to be very loud and very difficult for the Giants to score a lot of points. The crew does not have much confidence that Big Blue will win this game or keep it even that close.
Billy Price Interview:
- CINCY TO NY: Had to adjust to the lingo used here. At 0-3, guys are frustrated. We have to be more disciplined. The little things add up.
- NICK GATES: He’s in good spirits. He’s been a good mentor. Will you take over the leadership role?
- BEER: Tried to get beer after the game Sunday late night and everything was closed. Big Coors Light guy.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio. New episodes of the show drop Mondays and Thursdays.