TOWIE’s Amy Childs is ‘happy’ with a new man after splitting from ex Tim

Amy Childs has found herself a new man after splitting from her ex-boyfriend Tim.

It was suggested that the The Only Way Is Essex star and Tim went their separate ways before she jetted off on holiday to Ibiza in July.

The mother-of-two’s year-long relationship may have came to an end, but she’s now confirmed she has been spending time with someone new and described how she is “happy” again.

The 31-year-old made the revelation to former co-star Bobby Norris.

She was speaking to Bobby on The Sun ‘s TOWIE Afterparty show on Sunday. The host and Amy were discussing relationships when Bobby was heard asking: “How’s the love life?”

She replied: “Do you know what, Bob? I do rush into relationships, you know me. I rush in, but do you know what? I’m happy.”

Amy Childs split from partner Tom in July

She continued: “I’m seeing someone, a few dates – lovely. I would just like to see how it goes.”

Amy had previously labelled Tim as having the potential to be “the one” before their split.

The pair lived together at her Brentwood home during lockdown along with her daughter Polly and son Ritchie Jnr, who she shares with businessman Ritchie.

Amy met him shortly after she took part in Celebs Go Dating.

But it wasn’t all rosy for the couple during their relationship with Amy admitted they would sometimes have blazing rows.

Speaking to OK Online Amy said: “We were with each other every single day and we were like a married couple. We couldn’t go anywhere, nowhere was open and you don’t really know someone until a good 18-months in and we just didn’t get on any more.”

But she was quick to praise Tim’s behaviour with her children. “I can’t sit here and say he wasn’t good with the children, because he was, but I can’t stay with him because of that.

“I’ve had a lot of problems in this relationship, but I’m better, I’m now single and having a laugh on TOWIE.”

Amy has returned for the new series of The Only Way Is Essex
(
ExpressStar)

Amy was one of the regulars on TOWIE to survive the brutal cull of stars for the latest series alongside the likes of Pete Wicks.

The ITVBe programme, which has been on air since 2010, confirmed plans earlier in the summer to focus on a smaller group of cast members.

It aims to “show more of their personal passions and professions”.

The decision meant 10 members of the cast were dropped from filming, with the decision said to have left the large cast ‘distraught’ – with the binned stars claiming they were “sold a dream” by TV bosses.

Read More

Read More

If find this post useful, please follow us on Twitter for more latest updates
MOST POPULAR
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.